The Education Toolkit is a tool for the world-wide community of Jewish educators.
We are committed to sharing resources across the field, and encourage educators to share their own resources and lesson plans, allowing us to create a user-driven program bank.
- “Israel: The Vision and Venture of the Jewish People,” Beit Hatfutsot
- “The Peoplehood Papers #5: Jewish Peoplehood and Zionism,” The Jewish Agency, 2010
- See Alan Hoffman’s article on “Israel in Jewish Peoplehood Education” in the Peoplehood Papers #1
Other Materials or Texts
- Friends Across the Sea – A Textbook about Jewish Peoplehood, Tali Education Fund, 2012. This textbook is designed for grades 5-7, and contains seven units focusing on Jewish Peoplehood. The curriculum is translated from an original Hebrew version and is designed to help in twinning schools in Israel and abroad, offering children ways to interact and learn together in different communities.
- Legendary Jewish educator, Avraham Infeld, talks about Israel and its significance to the Jewish People in short video clips on his website, 5leggedtable.org
- Israel: The Vision and Venture of the Jewish People – An Educational Tool Box, Beit Hatfutsot. This kit contains 4 units that expose students to the visions and challenges of Zionism and the establishment of the State of Israel by and for the Jewish People. It contains a facilitator’s guide, teaching materials and a CD of images and video. To order a copy, contact the School for Jewish Peoplehood Studies at Beit Hatfutsot. These materials are available online in Hebrew.