Peoplehood is Here to be Re-Envisioned, A response to Steven Windmueller
- Ulpan Or offers online courses for groups and individuals, using their method for fast learning of language.
- For young children check out the resources at Shalom Sesame, which teach the Hebrew letters and easy words. They also have a unit on Eliezer Ben-Yehuda, the founder of Modern Hebrew.
- Leon Wieseltier’s essay on “Language, Identity and the Scandal of American Jewry“. In the essay he claims that without good knowledge of Hebrew, American Jewry is doomed to fail.
- For young children, from the same family as the PJ Library, you can sign up to receive high-quality children’s books in Hebrew from Sifriat Pijama B’America.
- Makom has wonderful resources of Israeli songs, books and movies, presented from an educational perspective, and often with translation and transliteration.
- Lots of links to Hebrew resources – language learning, songs, games, and more.
- See Avraham Infeld’s 5 Legged Table website, for short videos about the value and importance of Hebrew.