Peoplehood is Here to be Re-Envisioned, A response to Steven Windmueller
- “How I Won the Revolution in Vilna.” This is the Jewish equivalent of a Ted Talk (called JDov Talks) where educator Jeremy Leigh talks about Jewish history, Jewish travel and the imaginary conversation with Jews and Jewish events of the past.
- “Jewish Journeys: Armchair Traveler” by Jeremy Leigh, Haus Publishers, 2006.
- Jewish Journeys is a company based in Israel that offers high quality Jewish educational travel tours and consultation, particularly for trips to Europe and Israel.
Check out these websites for additional content to connect to Jewish communities and news from around the Jewish world:
- eJewish Philanthropy has a whole section on Asian Jewish life.
- The online newspaper, Times of Israel, has a whole section called “The Jewish Planet.”
- The writer Ruth Ellen Gruber is an expert on Jewish heritage sites in Eastern and Central Europe. She has written extensively about Jewish travel in these areas. Her blog can be found at: http://jewish-heritage-travel.blogspot.co.il
- http://www.jewish-heritage-europe.eu is a comprehensive website that collects information regarding Jewish heritage sites in Europe, including their restoration and development, tourism information, resources and much more.