מחויבותנו לפליטים מכוח סיפור יציאת מצרים
The most productive mifgashim involve some kind of meaningful activity that the different populations can do together.
- Consider planning a hike or other physical activity.
- Learn something of joint interest (taking into account language difficulties).
- Set up a philanthropy project where the different populations have to allocate money (that they raise) to causes in each other’s communities, or to a cause that is of importance to both of them.
- Do a meaningful art project.
- Use technology, particularly Skype and social media, to help your populations connect and communicate before, during and after the mifgash.