מחויבותנו לפליטים מכוח סיפור יציאת מצרים
- What does community mean to you? Which communities are you part of? What do you gain and/or lose from being part of one or many communities? What makes you feel committed to a group or community? How does this play out in your life?
- How does being a part of a community play a role in your life? Does it impinge on your individual identity or does it enrich it? Can human beings exist without some communal framework? How do they balance between their individual identity and the one received from their community?
- In today’s world people belong to multiple networks and social entities some of which contribute to shaping their identity. How do we decide which to embrace and at what level of intensity?
- What rights and responsibilities do we, or should we, all have as active members of the Jewish People?
- What do you think should be the role or purpose of the Jewish People in the coming century?
- What has the power to keep the Jewish People united in the next century?
- There is no question that the strong identification and solidarity between the Jews played a key role in the survival of the Jewish People and its numerous achievements. Is all this still relevant today? Why or why not?