Peoplehood is Here to be Re-Envisioned, A response to Steven Windmueller
- What is your relationship with Israel, both as a Land, and a modern State? What is the relationship built on, and how do you make that relationship meaningful?
- How do you view the purpose of the State of Israel? Is it an end in itself or a means to an end that is focused on the continuity of the Jewish People?
- How would you like to see the development of the relationship between Israel and Jewish communities worldwide? What should be the “rules” for the relationship?
- In the era of the “global village,” is the physical place of residence of a particular Jew important?
- What should the Jewish People do to keep Israel as a core element of Peoplehood?